The Samsung Galaxy S23 is the latest and greatest from Samsung, and it comes packed with features that will make your life easier and more convenient. One of those features is Samsung Pass, which can help you securely store your login credentials and payment information. If you want to use Samsung Pass on Galaxy S23, lets read these simple guide below.
Steps to Set up Samsung Pass on your Galaxy S23
If you’re new to Samsung Pass and want to set it up on your Galaxy S23, don’t worry, it’s a breeze.
- On your device’s home screen, locate and open the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and select the “Biometrics and security” option.
- Next, choose “Samsung Pass” from the list of available options.
- If prompted, enter your Samsung account credentials to sign in.
- Select the “Agree” button to accept the Samsung Pass terms and conditions.
- Choose the biometric method you want to use to authenticate your Samsung Pass. You can choose from fingerprint, facial recognition, or iris scanning.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll your chosen biometric data.
- Set up a backup password, in case your chosen biometric data fails to authenticate.
- Once your biometric data is set up, you can begin adding apps and services to Samsung Pass. To do this, select “Add” from the Samsung Pass screen, and choose the app or service you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Samsung Pass to the app or service.
- Once you’ve added an app or service, you can use Samsung Pass to quickly log in and authenticate yourself on that app or service using your chosen biometric data.
That’s it! You’ve successfully set up Samsung Pass on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, and you can now use it to easily and securely log in to your favorite apps and services.
Steps to use Samsung Pass on Galaxy S23
Using Samsung Pass on your Galaxy S23 is just as easy as setting it up. When you need to log in to an app or website, just tap the login field, and Samsung Pass will automatically fill in your login credentials. You’ll need to authenticate with your fingerprint or iris before the login credentials are filled in, which ensures that only you can access your saved information.
Samsung Pass can also be used for payment information. When you’re checking out on a website or in a store, simply select Samsung Pass as your payment method and authenticate with your fingerprint or iris. Your payment information will be securely retrieved from Samsung Pass, and you won’t have to manually enter your payment details.
Steps to turn off Samsung Pass
For security reasons, Samsung Pass will be reset to its default settings and all related data (including biometrics data) will be deleted.
- From Settings, swipe to and tap Biometrics and security, and then tap Samsung Pass.
- Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.
- Tap See all devices using Samsung Pass, and then tap Remove on the entry for your device.
- Tap Removeon the popup and all Samsung Pass data will be removed from your device, and Samsung Pass will be reset. Tap OK when the process is complete.
Samsung Pass is a great feature that can make your life easier and more secure. With Samsung Pass, you can securely store your login credentials and payment information and easily access them whenever you need them. Setting up and using Samsung Pass on your Galaxy S23 is simple and straightforward, and if you ever need to turn it off, you can do so with just a few taps. So go ahead, give Samsung Pass a try on your Galaxy S23, and enjoy the convenience and security it provides!